- Design a flower vase
- Create 3D printed model.
- Model scale to be within 5x5x2″
- Keep the model under $50.
- Bring the model to next class.
- Take 2+ photos of the model and upload images to your page.
Halftone CNC Vacuum
Zaha Frame with fabric
Parts Axonometric Exercise
Pixar Lamp Exercise
- Download 3D model here
- Set the view to Parallel mode
- Copy the entire object to another layer
- In the original layer, start separating pieces in different ways
- Make sure direction of explosion has some rhyme and reason
- Adjust your axonometric view and object placement to eliminate overlapping of objects
- Make 2D, and correct lineweights
Final Project for DP02
Digital Fabrication Table lamp
Assignment 10.1 Table Lamp Sketches + Sketch Models
Draw a lot of table lamp sketches. Based on a promising idea, build a physical model. We will discuss constructability of the lamp in the following week.
Assignment 10.1 Parts prototype for the light
Design a new process of digital fabrication by mixing more than 2 methodologies. The size of the model is approximately 6 – 10 inch square cube, depending on the methodology. This will be a prototype for your final lighting model.
Also, build ENV2 model in Rhino and bring it to class.