- Week 5A
- Group Crit Design Iteration
- Week 5B
- Individual Crit Design Iteration
- Week 6A
- Design Story
- Week 6B
- Individual Crit on Presentation
- Week 7A
- Individual crit Design Iteration
- Week 7B
Programmatic Diagram / Plan drawings
3 SCHEMES PDF TO SHARE NEXT WEEK
Based on in-class charette, pick 3 programmatic ideas from the list, and develop them further. This time, you need to have a clear sense of the site.
Design Iteration 1
PHYSICAL / Digital
Based on your ideations, develop both internal and overall aspects of your project.
Video Sou Fujimoto
Monday: Group Crit
Wednesday: Individual Crits
Next Week: Group Discussion
What is a design story?
DESIGN is Storytelling by Ellen Lupton
Please buy or borrow this book this week, read it, and bring it to the class.
For Week 6
- Make your own schedule and deliverables for weeks 6 and 7.
- Bring draft presentation with placeholders as PDF for the W7A class
- Designer 1 sheet
- Future design studios
- Research and Concept
- Why is this project relevant?
- Who this project is for? / By whom? (business model scenario)
- Where? (site research package)
- Supporting research
- Point of view / Project mission
- Design – What is this project?
- Conceptual diagram
- Programmatic diagram
- Usage scenario
- Key Moments / user experience
- Drawings (Plan / Section / Axo / Section Perspective)
A digest version of the above deliverables