- W08 Post-Midterm discussion / career talk
- W09 Procrastination discussion / Group Crit
- W10 Individual Crit
- W11a Individual Crit
- W11b Scheduled Individual Crit
- W12a Design Final
- W12b Scheduled Individual Crit
- W13a Design Story Final
- W13b Individual Crit
- W14a Group Presentation Rehearsal
- W14b Final Presentation
Week 13a Deck Final
Finalized Presentation Deck for Week 13a
This part should be edited from the midterm. Your project has evolved in a different direction. Also, you have a lot more design contents. A ratio of concept to design is about 30/70%.
- Theme research
- Target user / Brand / Existing condition analysis
- Site research
- Think really deep about what is different about your project from existing projects.
The rule for design presentation is about going from general to specific / outside to inside. Also, it is extremely important to have a link between your concept and how your design is solving the issues.
- Programmatic and circulation diagram
- Plan and Section (perspective)
- Exterior view
- Form concept diagram
- Interior views (design story / hero’s journey)
- Furniture and fixtures
- For the audience on Zoom
- How to use multimedia contents
- Live vs Pre-Recorded
- How long?