Create three interior axonometric dioramas.
- Guest Room portion
- A small part of your public space such as the reception, bar, pool cabana, etc.
- A location of your choice.
These should all investigate the opportunities that occur at a corner condition. Try to keep them all with the same vertical viewing angle and same scale.
Pinup a single 1920×1080 PNG or JPG on Miro
In-Class –Movie Analysis
An analysis of Brooklyn Digital Foundry video using storyboard template.
- Scene Breakdown
- Analysis of each scene – What the movie is trying to communicate
- Analysis of diagrams
- Analysis of each flythuru scene
- Use of scale figures
Japan – The Strange Country
Apple Made in California
Mt Mograph Motion 2
Setup Mt. Mograph Motion 2 for After Effects
After Effects Concept Animation
After Effects Exploded Axonometric Animation
End of the class
Quick pinup for the tutorial video
After Effects Essential Training
*Only introduction and Chapter 1 – Foundation (about 1 hour)
- Storyboard for your concept animation
- Concept animation for your Previous Project (30 seconds)
Exploded Axonometric animation for your project 30 seconds max (Preferably 15)
Storyboard for your final video (2:30 max)