1 Overview of Class Outline and Syllabus
For each week, we would like each student to present he / her project from before using the projector. Please bring PDF presentation. A presentation should be about 7 minutes.
- Go to www.accdenv.com
- Register for the website
- Yo will change your status from subscriber to Editor
- Log into the site
- Create new “page”, not “post”
- Page title: Yo Oshima RI
- Page parent: IR SM 2018 Student Works
- Post a picture you like
4 Rhinoceros – Getting Started
- Viewport navigation
- Shaded modes
- Select objects
- Move objects by dragging
- Copy objects
- Undo a mistake
- Move Objects Vertically
- Rotate objects
- Scale Objects
5 Rhinoceros – Start Modeling
- Extrude a curve to make a surface
- Revolve a curve around an axis
- Loft a surface through curves
- Sweep a curve along a single rail curve
6 Everyday Object Discussion
Revisit in-class tutorial model, and try all the command.
Create 5 objects around you.
Capture 5 views and upload them on your page on the website.