- Visit Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown LA
- Take Photos and upload to the site
- Create 5 volumes using 3D box tool.
- Arrange them in a dynamic way.
- Use Boolean command to create interior space
- Wrap the blocks with at least 20 Gehry style skin.
Based on in class exercise, create your own 3D tile. Upload JPG images on the website.
- Render and Materials Tab
- Display Render and Materials Tab from the right
- Setting up Materials
- Drag and drop materials to objects or groups
- Use Match button to match with an existing setting
- Ground plane setting
- Texture Mapping
Assginment 4.0 Render all previous assignments (Due W06)
Using Rhino Render, render all of the previous assignments with materials and upload them to the website. The crown needs to be on your head.
Assignment 4.1 Five Biomorphic Tents
Using the technique of Zaha Hadid you have learned in the class, design a tent. The design of the tent should reflect the organic and biomorphic aspect of Zaha’s design.
Here are several notions to consider:
- Structure vs surface – integrated or separated
- Overall smoothness and flow
- Opening created by the movement of the form
Draw a few inspiration sketches, scan, and upload to the website
Upload 2+ views each plus several views with all tents in the campground and upload them to the web page