Assignment 2.0 Crown
- Find inspiration for your own crown
- Sketch 10+ based on your inspiration, scan the sketch and upload to website
- 3D model your own crown, and upload 3+ images to the website
Assignment 2.1 Everyday Objects
- Model 3 everyday objects based on knowledge you learned in the class today.
- Upload images to the website
3D Face Scanning
- Download Bellus 3D
- Scan your face
- Full Head option
- Premium Export $4.99 / 1 Day! (Today, we do this on Yo’s phone)
- File Format .obj
- Today, we will upload this on dropbox
- In Rhino, open your crown file
- Import .obj file
- Render and Materials Tab
- Display Render and Materials Tab from the right
- Setting up Materials
- Drag and drop materials to objects or groups
- Use Match button to match with an existing setting
- Ground plane setting
- Texture Mapping
- Open W03_BooleanExercise.3dm
Loft Loft Loft!
- Open “W03_LoftExercise”
- 01 Loft 01
- 02 Vertical Loft
- 03 Loft With Solid
- 04 Sweep
Frank Gehry Lecture
- 10 Gehry Srf
- 11 Gehry Structure
- 12 Gehry Block
- Visit Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown LA
- Take Photos and upload to the site
- Create 5 volumes using 3D box tool.
- Arrange them in a dynamic way.
- Use Boolean command to create interior space
- Create facade elements with 3D tiles.
- Wrap the blocks with at least 20 Gehry style skin.
Upload some images of your crown with you face