Assignment 3.1 Frank Gehry’s House
Using the methodologies you learned in the class, create a house.
- 5 different levels
- 3-dimensional tiles, for facade and other elements
- Create 20+ Frank Gehry type surfaces to wrap the building around
- Rhino Render and post the pictures on Miro Board
Assignment 3.2 Rhino Render (Due W6)
- Render All Previous Assignments using Rhino Render
- Post Images on Miro
- At least do a couple this week
Zaha Hadid Surface Tutorial
After watching, upload screenshots to Miro
Assignment 4.0 Render all previous assignments (Due W06)
Using Rhino Render, render all of the previous assignments with materials and upload them to the website. The crown needs to be on your head.
Assignment 4.1 Five Biomorphic Tents
Using the technique of Zaha Hadid you have learned in the class, design a tent. The design of the tent should reflect the organic and biomorphic aspect of Zaha’s design.
Here are several notions to consider:
- Structure vs surface – integrated or separated
- Overall smoothness and flow
- Opening created by the movement of the form
Draw a few inspiration sketches, scan, and upload to Miro
Upload 2+ views each plus several views with all tents in the campground and upload them to Miro