Overview of Class Outline and Syllabus
2 Self Introductions
- Download Slack App on your phonehttps://join.slack.com/t/artcenterenv/shared_invite/zt-h66wd41j-_2_o8pnaxlOnt1TctLB7mA
Rhinoceros – Getting Started
- Viewport navigation
- Shaded modes
- Select objects
- Move objects by dragging
- Copy objects
- Undo a mistake
- Move Objects Vertically
- Rotate objects
- Scale Objects
5 Rhinoceros – Start Modeling
- Extrude a curve to make a surface
- Revolve a curve around an axis
- Loft a surface through curves
- Sweep a curve along a single rail curve
6 Everyday Object Discussion
All of your assignments will be saved in this google drive folder. Students are asked to present every week from Google Drive
Revisit in-class tutorial model, and try all the command.
Create 5 objects around you.
Capture 5 views and upload them on your page on Google Drive.