Desk Crits: Midterm Digital Presentation draft
- (6 slides on 11×17 sheet per page)
- bring to Lorry class too.
- Rhino Model 80% done
- Load your Rhino Model on your laptop for a review
- Physical Model 50% done
- Bring your physical model at the state of 50%
Advanced Modeling Tutorial
Wall Presentation 11×17 sheets:
- Designer 1 sheet
- Future design studios
- Research and Concept
- Why is this project relevant?
- Who this project is for? / By whom? (business model scenario)
- Where? (site research package)
- Supporting research
- Point of view / Project mission
- Design – What is this project?
- Programmatic diagram
- Usage scenario
- Key Moments / user experience
- Drawings (Plan / Section / Axo / Section Perspective)
- Curated table
- fill up your table with your process of thinking and iterations
- Make it intense with a lot of actions
- Physical model
Week 6.5 Pre Midterm desk crits
Please sign up for a time slot.
Week 7 Midterm
- Meet at the room at 1:00
- Use Black sheet of paper for your tabletop
- Curate and keep the room tidy
- Move spotlights to your location