Create 2-minute lifestyle movie for DTLA. Post the video on Vimeo.
Create a storyboard (20 frames) for your first video package 2:30 long
Start producing assets for your first video
Unreal Engine Cinematics
- Cinematic Viewport / Split Viewport into 2 side by side Select Cinematic Viewport
- Show Grid
- Hide toolbars
- Press G to hide icons
- Add Level Sequence as “Master”
- Dock Sequencer window to the bottom
- Add Sub Sequence by ADD New / Animation / Level Sequence
- Create new camera and set it as a current camera cut
- Move timeline and camera “S” key for keyframe.
- Create each scene control the length of the scene by dragging end point and length of the video
- Layout shots inside of Master.
- After finishing Master, Render video.
Assignment 4.0 Practice Cinematic for one project (Other than midterm)
Create a 1:30 animation for cinematic sequence using Unreal Engine with at least 5 camera shots
Assignment 4.1 Main Movie Draft 01
Create your first draft for the main movie in its entire length.