Assignment 4.0 Flower Vase Design
- Sketch and develop flower vase design.
- 3D model it on Rhino.
- Render a few views and upload them on the website.
3D Printing Checklist
Objects cannot be self-intersecting. Use “ClippingPlane” tool to check
Objects must be Closed Polysrf. Make sure the object is closed.
If the object is open
- “Cap” command
- “ShowEdges” command and show naked edge
- “Patch” or “Loft” command to close open edge
- Make sure the object is “Closed Polysurface” on Property tab
“ExportSelected” as .STL file
Send a file to 3D Hubs
Rhino: Twisted Vase