Overview of Class Outline and Syllabus
Website (for those who didn’t take DP01)
- Go to www.wordpress.com
- Click on “Sign Up Now”
- Input Username / Password / Confirm Password / Email Address / Check on Legal Flotsam
- Check on “Just a username, Please.”
- Send blank Email to “email@example.com”
- You will soon receive an invitation to ACCDENV.WORDPRESS.COM
- Now you are on WordPress.
- Go to Dashboard, and to “Pages”, NOT “Posts”
- Create a new Page with title “Your Name DP01″
- Upload a Test Image.
- Make sure you set “Parent” to “ DP02 Spring 2017 Student Works”
Rhinoceros Useful Commands
- Viewport navigation
- Shaded modes
- Select objects
- Move objects
- Copy objects
- Undo a mistake
- Rotate objects
- Scale Objects
- Extrude a curve to make a surface
- Revolve a curve around an axis
- Loft a surface through curves
- Sweep a curve along a single rail curve
When done with exercise, please render objects with V-Ray and upload them to your page.
Field Condition Lecture
Think about Field Condition
- Collect 3 images that represent the Field condition
- For each image, create a trace line drawing
- Based on the line, produce an abstracted pattern drawings by understanding and extracting the essence of the pattern
- Lay them out on 11x17in paper (tabloid)
- Upload all 9 images to the website
Show me your Rhino skill. Model 3 objects in the world.
Finish in-class exercise model, render views and upload images on the website.