Build 50 objects render in groups of 10
Keep it simple. Massing is just fine
Unreal Engine 4.0 and Archviz
Open Epic Games Launcher
- Sign up for a new account
- Login, Logout, and Relaunch
- Go to Unreal Studio and sign up for Unreal Studio
- Go back to Unreal Engine, log out, close program, and login again.
- Make sure Unreal Studio Beta is ACTIVE.
- Launch Unreal Engine 4.20.3
- Go to “Marketplace” and search “xoio”
- Download Xoio Berlin Flat
- In “Library” Inside of “Vault” “Create Project”
Project Location for Unreal Engine
- All of your file needs to be in the same location.
- Saving at student server is a very good idea (so that you can access from any pc in school).
- Interface Basics
- Move Speed
- Immersive Mode
- High Resolution Screen Shot
- Press “g” key to hide interface
- Take Some other screenshots
- Practice the same process with the “Zen Garden”
- Navigate through the scene and capture 5 images.
Standard Material Folder
- Under /3dStudents/00_Oshima_DP01
- Download “materials_env” folder
- Extract folder to your own computer
Migrating Folder to your Master Project
- Right Click “Content” on your content browser and “Migrate” your file to your master Project file
Importing Rhino file to Unreal
- Rhino File needs to be organized into Layers
- Launch New Unreal Studio Project “Blank”
- Top Menu “Import Datasmith” / “Import CAD”
- Read World Outliner
- Read Content Browser
- Content Browser / Add New / Add Feature or Content Pack / Content Pack / Starter Content
- *If the contents are not loading, do this step (This is a program bug)
- Save Level
- Save Project
- Close Project
- Delete This file.
- Relaunch Program
Watch these 2 videos
Assignment 11.1 Tiny House Remix
A major remodeling of your tiny house. Put your 50 objects inside of the house
Render Following Tiny House Remix using Unreal Studio