Create an additional room for the gallery as an installation art space
Render the views on VR, and upload on youtube
Create your ENV 1 project on Rhino, and bring the Rhino model to the next class
3 Fluid Space Exercise
- Draw a 3D box (X=20′, Y=40′, Z=20′)
- Create fluid negative volumes with Loft + History
- BooleanDifference internal volume
- Contour tool to draw sections at 12″ apart
- Extrude the contour lines at 12″ with solid option on
- Adjust T-Splines to add stairs
Build your current ENV1 model in Rhino.
Bring sketch model to the class.
Finish your in class model, and render for VR. For each finish, create 2 VR views, and upload it to the website.